Nothing says smart dressing like a striped shirt for men. Whether you are shopping for formal work wear or a casual evening shirt, there is a Mufti men’s striped shirt that is on trend. Mufti’s striped shirts come in every type - thick, thin, colourful, monochrome and even with a touch of quirky prints for a variety of lining shirts for men. A well-dressed man’s wardrobe is never complete without a men's lining shirt that enhances your fashion sense but is also breathable and comfortable at the same time. A good cotton casual shirt is just as essential as tshirts for men and makes for an easy choice when you need to get ready quickly. Add to your style by pairing your favourite stripe shirt with jeans, chinos, or trousers - they look great with everything.
How to style a striped shirt
A casual striped shirt for men can be worn with denim jeans and sneakers for a relaxed weekend look. Consider wearing a vertical stripe shirt for men and khaki chinos for an everyday outfit that's full of style and character. For a neat and relaxed ensemble, consider wearing a vertical striped shirt and beige cargo pants - these two items work very well together. Alternatively, pair it with linen men's shorts or cargo shorts and sandals for a more dressed-up summer outfit. For cooler weather, wear a striped shirt with a tan or navy sweater over the top and dark-wash jeans.
Here are a few essentials when wearing a men's striped shirt
- When mixing stripes, avoid pairing similar stripes (especially horizontal with horizontal).
- Make sure a striped shirt for men fits you well. Getting a slim fit shirt works best when choosing a striped shirt.
- Thin stripes are seen as more formal and are better for formal occasions and at work.
- Thick stripes are less formal and are great for casual events.
- Iron your stripe shirt for men for a neat look.